- Minimalism: Ornate fixtures and gaudy trim have fallen out of favor.
- Dark Tiles: Another hot trend is a move towards darker surfaces.
- LED Lighting: The beauty of LED lamps is their ability to deliver a variety of color temperatures and intensities.
- Walk-in Showers: Though they've always been popular, walk-in showers are on the rise once again.
- igh-Tech Faucets: One of the best ways to spice up a bathroom without doing any serious demolition is installation high-tech smart faucets.
- Heated Floors: While more complicated than installing a standalone tub, installed heated floors is an amazing upgrade worth considering.
- Trendiness Can Be Evergreen: If you don't want a bathroom to look dated within a decade, putting serious thought into your selections is critical.