1. Contemporary kitchens overtook traditional styles. Transitional designs still reign.
2. White and gray painted cabinets and color schemes dominate; blue and black are
3. Mixed colors and materials are trending, with exaggerated two-toned effects.
4. White wood cabinets rule current tastes, but metal cabinetry is growing.
5. Furniture-look pieces, roll-outs, pullouts, and LED lighting are popular, as are bigger
6. Quartz countertops are king while granite trends downward.
7. Induction cooktops convection ovens, and microwave drawers proliferate, same for
8. Technology and integration are on the rise.
9. Barn and pocket doors are growing in popularity.
10. Clients are also requesting accessible and universal design features.